Frozen Pipes24-7 Flood Response
The number one cause of water damage in Colorado is frozen pipes. All water damage companies are very busy during a good freeze. A good freeze is temperatures below zero for at least three to four days in a row. The cold finds cracks in outside walls or insufficient insulation and if there is a water pipe near by, you will be seeing us soon after!
Here a few precautions you can take to avoid this:
1. Check the outside of your house for any cracks or openings.
2. Make sure you have sufficient insulation in your exterior walls.
3. Winterize your sprinkler systems.
4. Disconnect outside hoses.
5. Leave your thermostat set no lower than 65 degrees when you are going to be away24-7 Flood ResponseDidn't find what you were looking for? Find a restoration company today!